A creative mastermind with diabolical writing skills who happens to want to work at an ad agency. Your sharp wit is only overshadowed by your strategic thought process by which you arrived at said sharp wit. You love communications of all kinds and have mastered many. Digital. Blog. Content. Video. Social. You have been there and done that, but don’t have an ego about it. No task is too small or too big. You’re driven and eager to do the never done, but not by yourself. You’re no Superwoman (or Superman). You’re more of a Marvel hero. You’ve got super powers on your own, but when you are surrounded by a group of other talented mutants…er, people… you are pretty much unstoppable. You are looking for that rocket ship to take you to great new heights in the advertising world.
A rocket ship that’s looking to reach new heights in the advertising world. Looking for a new member to add to our super team. Based in East Austin and comprised of some of the brightest minds around. We don’t want to be the biggest or richest, just the best. We work with brands like People Magazine, United Way, Torchy’s Tacos, Camp Gladiator, That Giant Delivery Service, Moviehouse & Eatery, and many more.
This full-time copywriter will have the opportunity to work on many of our current brands. From web to video production, you’ll be expected to bring your creative writing skills to deliver well developed and strategic ideas. You’ll work with others as well as on your own.
- Develop ideas for social campaigns, video content, digital ads, guerrilla marketing, etc. and then execute them.
- Work with multiple disciplines to ensure ideas are integrated and effective.
- See project through from development to final distribution and then to analysis.
- 3-4 years experience in advertising.
- Out-of-this-world writing and grammar skills.
- A firm grasp of storytelling and how to craft a compelling narrative structure.
- Some experience producing video for web or interactive media.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Work well in a rocket-fueled, high-intensity environment.
- Diverse client experience.
- Presentation skills.
- A passion for life.
- $40k-$55k Annual Salary, or commensurate with experience.
- 28 days PTO.
- Full paid health benefits.
- Dog Friendly Environment.
- Training and Education opportunities.
Interested? Fill out our application here.