A brilliant problem solver who happens to also be a whiz at art direction and digital design. You have some experience, but your best work is yet to come. Digital. Social. Video. Web. Mobile. You are intimately familiar with all of them and have the work to prove it. Your superior creative skills are only surpassed by your willingness to take on any challenge. You are the hardest worker wherever you go. You bring out the best in the people you work with because you understand that we are stronger together, than alone. You see a future filled with One Show and Cannes awards. You just need the right environment with the right team around you to make that happen.
The right environment and the right team for someone wanting a future filled with One Show and Cannes awards. Based in East Austin and comprised of some of the brightest young minds around. We don’t want to be the biggest or richest, just the best. We work with brands like People Magazine, The United Way, Cavender’s Boots, Camp Gladiator, Moviehouse & Eatery, and many more.
This full-time art director/digital designer will have the opportunity to work on many of our current brands. From websites to video production, you’ll be expected to bring your creative design skills to deliver well developed and strategic ideas. You’ll work with others as well as on your own.
- Develop ideas for social campaigns, video content, digital ads, websites, guerrilla marketing, etc. and then execute them.
- Stay updated on industry trends, especially in the technology, social, and digital worlds.
- Work with multiple disciplines to ensure ideas are integrated and effective.
- Correctly interpret client needs and challenges to generate visual solutions quickly and with high precision.
- Participate in client meetings.
- Communicate the strategy, insight, or rationale for all visual creative work to both internal and external teams.
- Designing modern and user-friendly websites
- Conceptual graphic design that brings campaign ideas to life
- 3-4 years experience in a design/digital/advertising firm REQUIRED.
- Out-of-this-world design skills.
- Master of Illustrator, Photoshop a must.
- Master of Sketch and Invision would be nice too.
- Firm grasp of digital design.
- Firm grasp of storytelling through design.
- Experience producing video for web or interactive media (Snap and YouTube videos totally count)
- Experience in UI/UX design a plus.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Work well in a rocket-fueled, high intensity environment
- Diverse client experience.
- Annual Salary depending on experience.
- 28 days PTO
- Full paid health benefits.
- Dog Friendly Environment
- Paid Education and Training Opportunities.
START YOUR E-INTERVIEW